Offering privacy and seclusion in a spacious natural setting only minutes from Gumeracha and Birdwood in the Torrens Valley, Adelaide Hills.
Experience the true heart of the Adelaide Hills! Barrenjoey Hideaway offers a wonderful getaway experience while being at the centre of Adelaide Hills towns and wineries. Situated on historic Winton Road, taking you on a 6km journey from Gumeracha through to Birdwood along River-Gum lined Hills-beauty. Within an hour drive, 45km, from the Adelaide CBD.
Barrenjoey Hideaway is a unique and charming property of 42 acres. We are happy to cater for couples, families and groups of up to 8 people and more with some concessions!
The Old and the New!
Barrenjoey has a modern owner-built house and adjoining restored historic cottage. Both come as a complete package and are not rented out separately. Guests have a choice of 3 double bedrooms with queen-sized beds, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets – plus bunks and a pull-out trundle for kids. Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities are available.
Other amenities on offer at Barrenjoey Hideaway include:
* Quality linen and towels, glassware and crockery
* Filtered, fresh rainwater to the house including showering areas
* Sony flat-screen TV and DVD player
* Toys, books and DVD’s available
*Modern Childrens Cubby House
* Continental breakfast provisions provided, plus an upgrade to full breakfast provisions on request
* Warm efficient combustion heater with all firewood supplied
* Electric blankets for winter
* Split-system air conditioning
* BBQ facilities and entertaining area
* Beautiful gardens to explore
A natural, spacious setting close to Adelaide Hills towns and amenities.
The ideal starting point for your exploration of the Fleurieu Peninsula; To the South: McLaren Vale; To the North: The Barossa; and nearby, many historic Adelaide Hills towns: Mount Torrens, Mt. Pleasant, Oakbank, Kersbrook, Woodside, Lobethal, Gumeracha, Hahndorf and Birdwood.